Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan (NQDC)
Understanding Code IRC 409A, for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
Free 1 Hour CPE Event Begins In...
Fill Out the Form To Register
Limited Space Available
Jeremy Colombik is an experienced, licensed financial professional with accomplishments like being named as a Top of the Table member since 2008 for Life Insurance sales as well as a financial specialist for executives & business owners.
- Group Internet Based
- CPAs who attend earn 1 CPE credit hours
- CFPs who attend earn 1 CE credit hours
- CPAs must respond to three polling questions during the program to receive credit.
Attendees will learn advantages and benefits of NQDC for owners of small to mid-sized businesses and their key employees.
- Attendees will learn about Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC), its’ uses, and benefits for both the employer and employee.
- Learn the differences between an NQDC program and a Qualified Program. Attendees will be able to explain NQDC to colleagues and clients.
- Identify clients who qualify for, and would benefit from, a Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan.
- Program Level: Basic
- Pr-requisite: None
- Advance Preparation: None
Management Services International is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org